Posted by : Unknown Saturday 29 April 2017

I am working on all textures. As I am alone and have some busy days so its taking time. But I am still giving it enough time to make an alpha/beta release in next few days. I am not a good designer (specially pixel graphics) so you may hate some or may be all textures but I will try my best to make textures more good once I release beta. If you want to work with me feel free to contact me at "rwmodding@gmail.com", Also I am going to share some new screenshots of all buildings really soon (in less than 24 hours).

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. actualizaciĆ³n de mi mod copiar la carpeta units al directorio de rusted warfare e memoria interna
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GOWg5a23k2qvyd6Dpm04UzcbrmYGnggv/view?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete

Please wait three days for reply from admin!
Your comment will not be replied/deleted if it contains bullshit!

Search RW Modding

Forum:

We have our own forum.
Click Here to use them!
Click "Apply for membership" to see/make/edit posts!
Thanks

Blog Archive

CURRENT PROGRESS:

Currently Working on Mod Pack!!!
= 30% Done, Not released yet!
Objectives:
• Create A New Hud
• Create New Artillery Units
• Create New Tech Buildings
• Fix Bugs and Review All things
• Then upload the version 1!

Message from Owner:
I am able to make mods for this game. Please read the latest blog post to know about current status of the mod pack. Currently I am working on the mod pack its not released yet!

Date posted: 25 April 2017

- Copyright © RW MODDING- Designed by Johanes Djogan -