Posted by : Unknown Monday 24 April 2017

WELL I AM BACK WITH A GOOD NEWS!

Yes, you may have got bored of my posts but this time I really have a good news. I am able to create mod for this game. I am very excited because the method I am using now is very easy and there are no issues as of now. So you may have lots of questions like how to create mods, what can we expect and where are the screenshots.... but I don't want to answer them :D just kidding.
I will answer them but this is the biggest achievement of me for this awesome games. So you should be expecting what my mod can do? I can answer this question. My mod will not add a new unit, building or hack etc like some other mods for this game do but it will change the graphics instead. 

You don't want graphics right? but believe me this is the best thing for this game. I will be sharing some screenshots soon so please keep visiting back. Those who want to become Alpha/Beta testers please contact me as soon as possible because I want only 3 testers right now. Only first three persons will be chosen.
Just send me:

Name/Nick Name:Age: (this is required I will never accept under 17 sorry)Device/Phone/Tablet:Your Facebook/Google Plus/Whatsapp Number:
Send the above details to
rwmodding@gmail.com
Notes for modders:
If you know modding and want to help me please contact me on the above email and also fill the following info:

Name/Nick Name:
Age:
What mods can you make:
Your facebook/Google plus/Whatsapp Number:

Leave a Reply

Please wait three days for reply from admin!
Your comment will not be replied/deleted if it contains bullshit!

Search RW Modding

Forum:

We have our own forum.
Click Here to use them!
Click "Apply for membership" to see/make/edit posts!
Thanks

Blog Archive

CURRENT PROGRESS:

Currently Working on Mod Pack!!!
= 30% Done, Not released yet!
Objectives:
• Create A New Hud
• Create New Artillery Units
• Create New Tech Buildings
• Fix Bugs and Review All things
• Then upload the version 1!

Message from Owner:
I am able to make mods for this game. Please read the latest blog post to know about current status of the mod pack. Currently I am working on the mod pack its not released yet!

Date posted: 25 April 2017

- Copyright © RW MODDING- Designed by Johanes Djogan -