Posted by : Unknown Monday 7 December 2015



Hello Guys, Assalam-u-Alaikum!
My name is Takki. I love strategy games. I played Rusted Warfare when it was released and I am in love with this game. After playing it for months, I am now thinking of making mods for it. I started to make my first mod of this game two days ago. I have made mods for GTA San Andreas too, So I have some experience of making mods.  Now I am thinking of making some mod packs which include totally new units, textures and even menu!
I hope Corroding Games will never ask to stop this modding because modding is awesome thing. Many big games like GTA San Andreas, Skyrim and even Command and Conquer supports modding.
I will make mods for this game and if you can help me then I welcome you here.
I will provide some tutorials, tools etc which I used to make mods for this game. Just keep visiting this blog.
Thanks!


contact me: RWmodding@gmail.com

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Wow how can I help I wanna help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too, but where is the tools?, is there for android(apk)?

    ReplyDelete

Please wait three days for reply from admin!
Your comment will not be replied/deleted if it contains bullshit!

Search RW Modding

Forum:

We have our own forum.
Click Here to use them!
Click "Apply for membership" to see/make/edit posts!
Thanks

Blog Archive

CURRENT PROGRESS:

Currently Working on Mod Pack!!!
= 30% Done, Not released yet!
Objectives:
• Create A New Hud
• Create New Artillery Units
• Create New Tech Buildings
• Fix Bugs and Review All things
• Then upload the version 1!

Message from Owner:
I am able to make mods for this game. Please read the latest blog post to know about current status of the mod pack. Currently I am working on the mod pack its not released yet!

Date posted: 25 April 2017

- Copyright © RW MODDING- Designed by Johanes Djogan -