Posted by : Unknown Saturday 12 December 2015


I am not giving up. I am just telling the truth!!
Because you need to decompile apk's and then compile them again, and I think you can't just mod all the things due to some files hidden in some other files or some files are locked due to which they can't be modded?
 I don't have much information about apk files, because I have never ever made mods for apk games. I have made mods for GTA San Andreas Android (where you just have to use ".obb" file data).
I made a GUI (new Graphical User Interface) for this game but not all graphics are changed. Menu buttons are changed, multiplayer background is changed, logo's are changed too but game buttons are not changing.
I think I am doing something wrong. But I hope I will find a way soon with which I can mod this cool game.
Currently to install mods I am using winrar to insert my sprites. But some are working some are not. Which really make me angry!!!
Now I will decompile apk's using apk tools then I will mod the game and then I will recompile that apk and then install that apk!
If the modding way is hard then you guys are going to face a lot of issues... because its hard and very time consuming process to mod a game in this way.
I can't upload the already modded apk because of piracy issues.
I don't want Luke (Corroding Games) to stop work on this game, Neither I want them to stop modding of this game.....
Okay! Hope for the best....!
Stay tuned for more news :)

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. have you tried an .ini file with the modding reference? this is how i do it.
    joshua robbins (jrobbins14@dgsb.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete

Please wait three days for reply from admin!
Your comment will not be replied/deleted if it contains bullshit!

Search RW Modding

Forum:

We have our own forum.
Click Here to use them!
Click "Apply for membership" to see/make/edit posts!
Thanks

Blog Archive

CURRENT PROGRESS:

Currently Working on Mod Pack!!!
= 30% Done, Not released yet!
Objectives:
• Create A New Hud
• Create New Artillery Units
• Create New Tech Buildings
• Fix Bugs and Review All things
• Then upload the version 1!

Message from Owner:
I am able to make mods for this game. Please read the latest blog post to know about current status of the mod pack. Currently I am working on the mod pack its not released yet!

Date posted: 25 April 2017

- Copyright © RW MODDING- Designed by Johanes Djogan -