Posted by : Unknown Thursday 10 December 2015

My first mod for
Rusted Warfare
I think it is very hard for me to make my own custom sprites for this game. I have to study and do some more works so I don't have enough time to make these sprites. A single sprite can take days. The image on the left is of modded airport of rusted warfare. It is my first mod for this game. It is simple but it took 2 days to make this. You have to create many and then choose a good one from all of those. Sprites are images (textures) which the game uses like tanks, buildings images etc these are called sprites (AFAIK). So now I have found some cool sites from which I can use sprites. Now the only thing I have to do while using sprites from those sites is that I have to mention the maker of that images/textures. And I think they deserve it! So from now I hope I will make a good pack a little soon.... Stay Tuned!!!!

Leave a Reply

Please wait three days for reply from admin!
Your comment will not be replied/deleted if it contains bullshit!

Search RW Modding

Forum:

We have our own forum.
Click Here to use them!
Click "Apply for membership" to see/make/edit posts!
Thanks

Blog Archive

CURRENT PROGRESS:

Currently Working on Mod Pack!!!
= 30% Done, Not released yet!
Objectives:
• Create A New Hud
• Create New Artillery Units
• Create New Tech Buildings
• Fix Bugs and Review All things
• Then upload the version 1!

Message from Owner:
I am able to make mods for this game. Please read the latest blog post to know about current status of the mod pack. Currently I am working on the mod pack its not released yet!

Date posted: 25 April 2017

- Copyright © RW MODDING- Designed by Johanes Djogan -